SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Monday, November 3, 2008

New Cards

A Special Friend bought me a stamp set and sent it up to me, I had fun playing and this is what I cam up with.



These cards are done using Faux Silk Technique, it is very quick and easy to do and gives great texture to your card. It is a little hard to see on the photos.





The next two are a CASE, one is using paper and the other using Stamps, very quick and easy and you can use your scraps.

This one too is a CASE, I had planned to do it in more colours, but as usual I jump from one project to the next. This is called Faux Tearing, it looks like torn paper but it is a background stamp masked then using a dauber to make the shadow effect.

This card is using Vellum, Embossing & brayering on the back of the vellum. I have also embossed a little on the flower.
These I have embossed and attached ribbon, great for invitations

I hope you have enjoyed these new cards, if you have any questions please email me or you can phone me if you have my number.

No comments: