SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, September 13, 2009

New pages & Cards

I made these punch figures a while ago but never made cards with them. My husbands Auntie is here visiting from England and I had to make some cards for my nieces and her kids, teenagers. So this is what I came up with.






I have been doing some scrapbooking for myself, so I have got my Cricut machine out and have been having fun playing with the different cartridges I have


Guess how I did the Golf TEE????? Well look below to see what punch I used.


The Spiral punch, I just stumbled upon this while making the page.




The pages below were done using the double sided paper Pink Flamingo, I did not like this paper when I saw it in the catalogue, but I bought it and now I can't stop using it. don't you just love the flourishes, I told you I have been playing with my Cricut Machine.




I used this paper twice, see how it can be used in different way.

No comments: