SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sneek Peek of new MINI


Here is a sneek peek of some of my samples from the new Mini, it goes live on the 1st April.

One of my favourites is the new Vintage Vogue & Very Vintage Wheel.



this card is using the new Scallop Die with the Cottage Wall papers. Just love this paper, Its purple, of cause I would love it.

I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set with the Wheel and the Polka Dot embossing die.


Vintage Vogue again, this time I clear embossed it then sponged, I cased this from Carole'Anne Blog check out her site HERE.



This is the Medallion Background stamp, it is another one of my favourites. And a sneek peek at one of the new colours Rich Razzelberry. Love, love,love it!


Here I used the chalk popin technique, I was very pleased how it turned out.


This one I cased from Paper Pleasing Ideas, it shows you the Top Note Die and the Leaves Die.

I hope you enjoyed this little sneek peek.

Tina



No comments: