SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, May 9, 2010

MAY IS SCRAPBOOKING MONTH

I have been a BAD Blogger, so today I am making up for it. Lots of post for you.

I though I would post some of the scrapbook pages I have got done over the last couple of weeks, some are ones I did ages ago and was waiting till I taught them. So here we go.

This is Joshua, while we were camping he built a card tower, the wind was not kind to him but it did it.

This one uses the new Fox & Friends Set and the Big Shot Alphabet, I just love it.

this one features the beautiful Medallion Background, I embossed it in black along with the Sanded background.

This one I did last year, we had a SU training day and one of the talented ladies showed us how to make this dress, I put it onto a page, I am yet to teach this in a class so when I have I will show you my cards.



Here we are at the training day, and I CASED the page from the new Mini and used some of the great new products. I just love the new papers in the Cottage Garden range.
This is the other side using the Manhattan Flower embossing folder, cutting out the flowers
I have just realised I picked the photo without the title, it is too hard to pop it in so you can just enjoy it the way it is. I used the Scallop Die for the Big shot to make the tree and the fabulous Bird punch.


Well there you have it, I hope you get some inspiration from these and would love to see what you come up with.
Till next time
Tina

No comments: