SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, April 3, 2011

SAMPLES USING ITEMS FROM THE NEW MINI

Hi, I just wanted to show you a few of my samples using products from the new mini.
 I just love this set, It is called Strength & Hope, and for every set sold Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  So order your set today.  And don't you just love the new embossing folder, I do there is so much you can do with it.
 Check out the embossed button pge 9 and the new Label Punch pge11 and new Tasteful Trims Die pg 9.  I also added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to the butterfly in the centre.

 The next few cards are using the Clearly for You stamp set. pge 16

 Here is a close up of the stamp I made for the car above.  I used a small circle punch to create the edge.

Till next time Tina

No comments: