SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Creative Elements

This is one of my favourite sets in the new Stampin Up! it is called Creative Elements.  It has a flourish, flower, butterfly, and more.
 I used the script background on the base of the card, then the Creative Elements to make the rest of the card
 Here I have used the new embossing frame and this lovely new punch, which you can tread ribbon through.
Here are some ATC with this set, I can't wait to make the cards to go with them.  Do you see a common theme?  For those of you that know me you know I love purple and yes we have a new purple to play with in the new incolours.  Not long now and you can order your new products from the New Stampin Up! catalogue from the 1st September.


Till next time Tina

No comments: