SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale -A-Bration is here

Hello to you all, it has been a while since I posted, with working more, holidays and computer problems it does not leave much time left.  I just thought I would pop in and update you on what's going on with Stampin Up.  The Summer mini is still available till the end of March and the Sale-A-Bration mini is available now till end of March also.  Click HERE to see what FREEBIES you can get with every $100 you spend before postage. I am placing my order soon, I love we have more than stamps to choose from this time.  I love the Designer Papers and the ribbons and brads that match.

I have done a few scrapbooking pages over the holidays and some I will be offering as Kits, so I will do another post and put these up and when I am ready to offer kits I will send an email to those I know love to scrapbook.

I hope your 2012 is off to a good start and looking forward to catching up with you through out the year.  Please email your orders to lovescrappin07@yahoo.com.au and let me know what free products you wish, spend $200 choose 2 free gifts and so on,  If you get your order up to $300 (get some friends to help) you get 3 freebies as well as the hostess gifts outlined in the main catalogue.

You can also Join Stampin Up for just $249 and receive a FREE stamp set of your choosing. Just ask me how.

If you need any help just drop me a line.  Look out for my next post I will put up some cards and pages some using the new products in the Summer Mini.

Till next time Tina

No comments: