SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Monday, July 26, 2010

SCRAPBOOKING PAGE - BOYS STUFF

Here is a page of my boys on Our 20th Wedding Anniversary, we went out for dinner.
I used some Black Glimmer Mist on my Kraft (soon to be Crumb Cake) cardstock
Rubons, Chipboard letters, I went through so many of my chipboard lettering to find two Y's, I ended up having to colour one black as it was green. You would not think it would be that difficult, but having a son with a Y in his name I must have used all my Y's, what a drama.



I used my flower die and embossed it with an embossing folder they spraying with a bit of pearl shimmer mist. I used the Build a Brad and crown stamp from the new Tiny Tag set. Pleated the ribbon. I had to choose that paper colour to go with the other side as I was wearing Purple. Shock Horror, those who know me know I LOVE Purple.

On this page and card front below I have used BUBBLE WRAP to create the effect you see.
Grab a bit of bubble wrap and ink it up and use it as a stamp, it is meant to be messy so it does not matter if it is a bit hit and miss. I am waiting to see what goodies will be in the new SU catalogue to see what male card I can make with this card front.

This bit of BUBBLE WRAP was a rectangle folded over back onto it self and taped at the back so I wore it like a glove, it made it easier to hold onto to swipe the ink pad.
have fun experimenting
Tina

No comments: