SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Monday, July 26, 2010

Scrapbooking Pages- Girly

Hi All, I have been powering on with my scrapbooking, I am trying to finish my nieces albums from when she was born, she will be 2 in Oct. So I have been filling in the gaps in my albums and getting the pages done.

I have used the paper in the Pink Flamingo DSP pack, Baroque Motifs, still one of my favourite sets. The new Tiny Tags and punch, Designer Brads & chunky glitter.


Candy Lane DSP used here, little leafe die.
Tea Party Paper, New bird punch, heart sets. Scallop Die and fine glitter with chipboard letter.





These are some old pages I have done with retired paper but have finished them off, with my new flower die I got from a craft show and punch.


These to are ones I finished off adding a few little extars.

Have fun with circles and squares to make some quick and easy pages. Use up all those scraps you have also use stamps & rubons on plain cardstock to make your own paper.
Happy Scrappin
Tina

No comments: