SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, July 11, 2010

EMBOSS RESIST

Hi! I have been getting into a lot of EMBOSSING of late. my other goal is to use what I have, no point having all this stuff and it just sits on the shelf. So I have been using a lot of my chipboard letters, glitter, and embossing over the holidays.



On this page I have embossed the butterflies with clear embossing pwd. It did not show up on the photo, this is one of the layouts I did again in a different colour combo.



I cheated here, I put 2 A4 cardstock together to get a 12 x 12 Rich Razzelberry (for the photo), so when we get it in 12 x 12 I will just adhere it then.


These too are embossed, bit hard to tell.



I saw the card on the left on a convention board post by one of the ladies that went, so while I was on my embossing run I thought I would give it a go, and then I tried it with the Upsy Daisy set. I just love this stamp set. Use gloss card or white cardstock, emboss stamp with clear pwd. heat, then colour away, with sponges or brayer if using one colour.


I have put this one up before but it too is embossed and sponged around the boarder.




I just loved these cards when I saw them and just had to case them. I used a stamp I have had for ages, it is like a journaling block, embossed that then coloured it. Same with the butterfly squares, I just love this butterfly too.


Here colours were in the blue and green but if you know me you know I LOVE! Purple. so of cause I had to do one in purple.


Don't you just love these flowers, they are all over the net. Punch out 5 SU Scallop Circle punches, spritz each scallop and scrunch, unscrunch and lay them on top of each other, place a brad in the middle. pull each layer up over the brad and squeeze till you have done all 5 layers, then bring each layer down till you are happy with your flower.




I just loved these cards and pages, the Card was inspired by Tenelle Williams and the page was inspired by Sarah Klass. Very talented ladies.


So now it's your turn, get out those embossing powders and heat gun and see what you can create.


Till next time

Tina

No comments: