SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scrapbooking Page

Hi again, here are some more scrap pages,


The one on top I finished last night and the one below is its partner, that I did last year. I told you I am trying to finish all those in between pages I never got done. So I had to try and match the page below, Notice I used up some of those ZZZZ you would never use so I thought this was a good way to do that.



I love these pages, I sort of doubled up well tripled up on these photos so this was a great layout to use them. The layout was from Andrea Walford & Sophie Landry scrapbooking online course. It has finished now, I am not sure if you can still do it.

it is a great double page layout


Here is the latest addition to our family Baby Jordan with his dad, so I am an Auntie again.
Till next time


Tina

No comments: