SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Scrapbooking Pages - GLITTER

Hi! I have been getting some scrapbooking done over the holidays and I have gone GLITTER mad. I have set myself a goal. I am going back through my albums and finishing off or getting those pages done I have missed. It is a big job but I am getting through it. keeping the layouts simple, well trying. It still takes hours to do a page. I am also doing the same layout twice in different colour which you will see in later posts.

So get your GLITTER out and have some fun! Stampin Up! have THREE sorts of GLITTER page 145 of the catalogue.

DAZZLING DIAMONDS $8.50 per pot, you can use our two way glue stick $6.50 p154 or the Heat & Stick powder $8.50 p145 to adhere.

CHUNKY SPRINKLES AND FINE SUPERNOVA these glitters are great to use with the Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive $7.95 p154


This scrap page I cased from Sarah Klass, it has a ribbon flower on it.


I have used the super find glitter

I used the trendy trees stamp set to make the paper along the bottom of the page and super find glitter on the tree.

No comments: