SCRAPBOOK SLIDE SHOW

CARD SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, July 11, 2010

TWO STEP STAMP PROMOTION

We are half way through the month, I thought I would show you some samples using some of the sets on special and offer you an extra special.
WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY OF THE SETS ON SPECIAL, AND YOU ORDER THE STAMP-A-MA-JIG YOU WILL RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT OFF THIS PRODUCT SO THAT IS $20.95 + POSTAGE & HANDLING NORMALLY $22.95 + P&H
Here I used the Playful Petal Set, it goes well with Tea Party paper, which will be retiring in Aug.

These cards are using our Scallop Die for the Big Shot. Cut a special way you can turn it into a card. This is the Rose is a Rose set, which too may not be in the new catalogue so it is a great opportunity to get it while it is cheaper.
These little cuties are from the Cheap Talk set, I cased these cards from Leonie Schroder

So get in while stocks last and grab a bargin. Email me your order, before the end of the month, I will be placing an order on the 30th July. Cheers Tina

No comments: